1978 source book for fusion--fission hybrid systems. Executive summary [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 44 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The 1978 Source Book for Fusion--Fission Hybrid Systems was prepared by United Engineers and Constructors Inc. for the U.S. Department of Energy and the Electric Power Research Institute. It reviews the current status of fusion--fission hybrid reactors, and presents the prevailing views of members of the fusion community on the RD and D timetable required for the development and commercialization of fusion--fission hybrids. The results presented are based on a review of related references as well as interviews with recognized experts in the field. Contributors from the academic and industrial communities are listed.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo-4601-t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Crowley, J.H.; Pavlenco, G.F.; Kaminski, R.S.
United Engineers and Constructors, Inc., Philadelphia, PA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751689