PLT neutral injector performance [electronic resource].
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 34 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The experience with respect to beamline operation on PLT and on the Princeton test stand is reviewed. We discuss the performance of the injectors, beam energy distributions as measured by two techniques, beam-associated impurities, control of gas evolution in the drift duct by titanium evaporation, reionization in the drift duct, and the computer archiving and control system currently under development.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:pppl-1484
E 1.99: conf-780662-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ion source workshop, Culham, UK, 26 Jun 1978.
Ulrickson, M.; Goldston, R.J.; Grisham, L.R.; Dylla, H.F.; Schilling, G.; Eubank, H.P.; Stewart, L.D.; Stookesberry, R.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14751744