Ohmic heating system for ORMAK Upgrade [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Design techniques for the ohmic heating system of a new research tokamak now being designed at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-770405-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IEEE southeastern conference, Williamsburg, VA, USA, 4 Apr 1977.
Hill, R.E.; Harris, J.H.; Bailey, J.M.; Wolf, J.E.; Easter, R.B.; Heck, F.M.; Broverman, A.Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14752640