Design of a microwave calorimeter for the microwave tokamak experiment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (37 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The initial design of a microwave calorimeter for the Microwave Tokamak Experiment is presented. The design is optimized to measure the refraction and absorption of millimeter rf microwaves as they traverse the toroidal plasma of the Alcator C tokamak. Techniques utilized can be adapted for use in measuring high intensity pulsed output from a microwave device in an environment of ultra high vacuum, intense fields of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation and intense magnetic fields. 16 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14752902