High efficiency neutral beams for reactors and advanced experiments [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The constraints on neutral beam systems are analyzed, with particular attention to power and gas efficiency. The status of development to meet these constraints is discussed, and a conceptual injector for reactors described.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-78623
E 1.99: conf-760958-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. international symposium of plasma physics on heating in torodial devices, Varenna, Italy, 6 Sep 1976.
Hooper, E.B. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14752917