Neutral beam injection into mirror machines [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Neutral injection into 2XIIB has started and sustained a hot ion plasma of n/sub h/ = 10/sup 13/ - 10/sup 14/ cm/sup -3/ and anti E/sub i/ = 9 to 14 keV. The experiment and its interpretation are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. international symposium of plasma physics on heating in torodial devices, Varenna, Italy, 6 Sep 1976.
Hooper, E.B. Jr.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14752918