Upgrade of MFTF-B for fusion technology [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 46 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report discussses such things as operating scenarios and engineering features of the upgrade. In particular, such things as the magnet system, heating, fueling, drift pumping, halo scraper, direct converter, vacuum pumping, tritium systems, vacuum vessel and support structure, shielding, electrical systems, maintenance, safety and siting, and the operation and test program are described. (MOW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-90825
E 1.99: conf-8405206-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Mftf Devices
- Magnet Coils
- Beta Decay Radioisotopes
- Beta-Minus Decay Radioisotopes
- Electric Coils
- Electrical Equipment
- Hydrogen Isotopes
- Light Nuclei
- Magnetic Mirrors
- Odd-Even Nuclei
- Open Plasma Devices
- Thermonuclear Devices
- Years Living Radioisotopes
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Meeting on fusion technology test facility, Karlsruhe, F.R. Germany, 29 May 1984.
Nelson, W.D.; Thomassen, K.I.; Logan, B.G.; Doggett, J.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14753032