Radiation effects and tritium technology for fusion reactors. Volume I. Proceedings of the international conference, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, October 1--3, 1975 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 586 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Separate abstracts were prepared for the 29 included papers in Vol. I. The topics covered in this volume include swelling and microstructures in thermonuclear reactor materials. Some papers on modeling and damage analysis are included. (MOW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:conf-750989-p1
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on radiation effects and tritium technology for fusion reactors, Gatlinburg, TN, USA, 30 Sep 1975.
Wiffen, F.W.; Watson, J.S.; Bishop, J.L.; Breeden, B.K.
View MARC record | catkey: 14753050