Generic magnetic fusion reactor cost assessment [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 27 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A generic D-T burning magnetic fusion reactor model shows that within the constraints set by generic limitations it is possible for magnetic fusion to be a competitive source of electricity in the 21st century.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fusion Power Associates annual meeting and symposium on fusion power development --the next decade, Livermore, CA, USA, 2 Apr 1984.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14753215