H/sup -/ production from different metallic converter surfaces [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The relative yield of H/sup -/ ions generated from various metallic surfaces (such as Mo, Ti, V, Nb, Pt, Pd, Rh, Cu, Ta, Al, Au and stainless steel) are compared in a multicusp source with and without the presence of cesium. Result of the investigation shows that one can optimize the H/sup -/ yield and formation process by choosing the proper converter material for a given range of source operating conditions.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. international symposium on the production and neutralization of negative ions and beams, Upton, NY, USA, 14 Nov 1983.
Ehlers, K.W.; Leung, K.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14753307