Development of soft x-ray streak cameras at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Soft x-ray streak cameras are used in conjunction with several instruments for the diagnostic of laser irradiated targets. A program was undertaken to develop cameras satisfying the requirements of the laser facility, to improve the reliability and performance of the camera and to reduce the level of effort required to set and operate each diagnostic. The implemented soft x-ray streak cameras can be operated either manually or automatically.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Phillips, G.E.; Bushman, J.F.; Medecki, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14753380