Wall tritium contamination as a factor in fusion-reactor wall design [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The effect of either concrete or stainless steel walls on the cleanup time required to attain tritium (HTO) atmospheric levels less than or equal to 0.5 mCi/m/sup 3/ was assessed. Calculations were performed for concrete; experimental results are presented for stainless steel.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. topical meeting on technology of fusion energy, Knoxville, TN, USA, 26 Apr 1983.
Rogers, M.L.; Leonard, R.A.; Finn, P.A.; Sienkiewicz, C.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14753515