Effect of polarized fusion on the neutronics of a mirror fusion reactor [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The conclusions of this study are that for the anisotropic neutron source: (1) the radiation damage in the first wall is reduced, and (2) both the fraction of energy (heat) deposited in the hot interior, and the tritium breeding ratio do not change significantly. These conclusions apply to this particular blanket design only. In order to increase the fractional heating and the breeding ratio, the blanket design must be modified.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS annual meeting, Detroit, MI, USA, 12 Jun 1983.
Takahashi, H.; Lazareth, O.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14753526