Ceramic tritium breeder materials [electronic resource] : Promise and performance
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1986. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A critical element in the D-T fusion reactor design is the tritium-producing blanket. The lithium-containing ceramic materials Li/sub 2/O, ..gamma..-LiAlO/sub 2/, Li/sub 4/SiO/sub 4/, and Li/sub 2/ZrO/sub 3/ are being strongly considered as candidates for producing tritium. Materials properties data are being collected to provide a basis for evaluation and selection of a prime candidate material.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1986., "conf-860917-15", "DE87004717", 14. SOFT - symposium on fusion technology, Avignon, France, 8 Sep 1986., and Johnson, C.E.; Hollenberg, G.W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14753946