Design and construction of the EBT-P development coils [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1981. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The ELMO Bumpy Torus Proof-of-Principle (EBT-P) plasma physics device is a large mirror fusion machine scheduled to begin operation in 1985. It will have 36 superconducting mirror magnets arranged in a bumpy torus on a 4.5 m radius. Presented here are several of the design parameters and supporting design/analysis that have not been published until now due to contractural arrangements between ORNL and the EBT-P subcontractors.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1981., "conf-811040-78(draft)", "DE82002878", 9. symposium on engineering problems of fusion research, Chicago, IL, USA, 26 Oct 1981., and Brown, R.L.; Gray, W.H.; Ballou, J.K.; Lubell, M.S.; McManamy, T.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14754103