Research and development on coatings in APEX at Argonne National Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Work is reported on testing and development of coatings, development of laser-induced fluorescence as a quantitative detection technique for impurity atoms, and optimization of plasma parameters in the APEX tokamak. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Plasma-materials development workshop, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 24 Jun 1981.
Young, C.E.; Kaminsky, M.; Gruen, D.M.; Norem, J.; Pelling, M.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14754464