Pulse power for 0. 3 to 0. 5. mu. s durations [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 40 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Conceptual design studies indicate that the KrF lasers which would drive inertial confinement fusion reactors will obtain their energy from multi-megajoule electron beams with pulse durations of perhaps three to five tenths of a microsecond. This paper discusses the following related topics: (1) pulse forming lines, (2) pulse charged PFN's, (3) Marx PFN, (4) Marx peaking circuit, and (5) other approaches. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14754620