Linear and non-linear calculation of resistive magnetohydrodynamic instabilities [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The time-dependent, linear and non-linear, resistive magnetohydrodynamic, numerical models that have been developed at MFECC are reviewed. The purpose of these codes is to compute growth rates, mode structure and saturation of tearing, rippling, and interchange modes in fusion experiments. Cartesian, cylindrical, helical, and toroidal geometries are used in the applications. The numerical methods are described and applications to reversed field configurations are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4. IRIA international symposium on computing methods in applied science and engineering, Versailles, France, 10 Dec 1979.
Shestakov, A.I.; Schnack, D.D.; Killeen, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14754641