The Doublet III neutral beam source cryopanel system [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : University of California, Berkeley, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A cryogenic pumping system is designed to provide 1.4 x 10/sup 6/ l/sec. of hydrogen pumping speed for the Doublet III neutral beam ion source. The cryopump is made up of two elements; a cylindrical unit which uses a Santeler type of liquid nitrogen shield and a flat chevron shielded disk. Liquid helium and liquid nitrogen are circulated by forced flow. The liquid helium is circulated at 0.6 atm absolute pressure for cryopump operation at 3.8/sup 0/K.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
IEEE particle accelerator conference, San Francisco, CA, USA, 12 Mar 1979.
Yamamoto, R.; Tanabe, J.; Arend, P.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14754786