Comparison of one- and two-dimensional cross-section sensitivity calculations for a fusion reactor shielding experiment [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Cross-section sensitivities calculated with one- and two-dimensional models of a fusion reactor shielding experiment are compared. The effectiveness of the 2-D calculation is accurately modeling the experiment and detector configurations is demonstrated. At the same time the validity of a 1-D sensitivity study is also demonstrated.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Santoro, R.T.; Seki, Y.; Lucius, J.L.; Oblow, E.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14754926