Material implications of design and system studies for inertial confinement fusion systems [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The major material requirements for inertial confinement fusion (ICF) reactors are presented. These requirements are defined and analyzed by first describing the environment created from the process of generating energy with ICF, and then analyzing the ICF reactor concepts which have been designed to cope with this hostile environment.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1. topical meeting on fusion reactor materials, Miami Beach, FL, USA, 29 Jan 1979.
Meier, W.R.; Maniscalco, J.A.
Exxon Research and Engineering Co., Linden, NJ (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14754984