Evaluation of a nonevaporable getter pump for tritium handling in the Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory has tested and evaluated a commercially available getter pump for use with tritium in the Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor (TFTR). The pump contains Zr(84%)--Al in cartridge form with a concentric heating unit. It performed well in all tests, except for frequent heater failures.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-52584
- Other Subject(s):
- Performance Testing
- Vacuum Pumps
- Aluminium Alloys
- Tftr Reactors
- Zirconium Base Alloys
- Beta Decay Radioisotopes
- Beta-Minus Decay Radioisotopes
- Hydrogen Isotopes
- Laboratory Equipment
- Light Nuclei
- Odd-Even Nuclei
- Thermonuclear Reactors
- Tokamak Type Reactors
- Years Living Radioisotopes
- Zirconium Alloys
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Griffith, C.M.; Singleton, M.F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755022