Production of hydrogen, deuterium, and helium by 15-MeV neutrons [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Wisconsin--Madison, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Measurements were made of the hydrogen and helium production cross sections for both natural elements and separated isotopes which are constituents of metal under consideration for the first wall of fusion reactors. (MOW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo-2719-5
E 1.99: conf-781105-49
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ANS meeting, Washington, DC, USA, 12 Nov 1978.
Grimes, S. M.; Haight, R. C.; Alvar, K. R.; Barschall, H. H.
Sandia Labs., Livermore, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755213