TNS engineering trade study analysis [electronic resource].
- Pittsburgh, Pa. : Westinghouse Electric Corporation, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 65 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The computer code, ground rules, and plasma scalings used in the trade studies are briefly discussed. The results of these analyses are presented in detail. The results are summarized and pertinent conclusions and recommendations regarding the TNS design options are discussed. (MOW)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/30/1977., "ornl/sub-7117/24", and Gibson, G.; Chapin, D.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755372