Feedback stabilization experiments using l = 2 equilibrium windings in Scyllac [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1977. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The confinement time in the Scyllac Sector Feedback Experiment has been extended with a pre-programmed equilibrium compensation force. This force was produced by driving a current with a flexible waveform in an additional set of l = 2 windings.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1977., "la-ur-77-1142", " conf-770906-1", 8. European conference on controlled fusion and plasma physics, Prague, Czechoslovakia, 19 Sep 1977., and Miller, G.; Quinn, W.E.; Freese, K.B.; Gribble, R.F.; Handy, L.E.; Bartsch, R.R.; Cantrell, E.L.; Kristal, R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755616