Soviet paper on laser target heating, symmetry of irradiation, and two-dimensional effects on compression [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 30 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Included is a paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Plasma Physics Division of the American Physical Society in San Francisco on November 19, 1976. The paper discusses some theoretical problems of laser target irradiation and compression investigated at the laboratory of quantum radiophysics of Lebedev Physical Institute. Of significant interest was the absorption and reflection of laser radiation in the corona plasma of a laser target. (MOW)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucid-17328
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755682