Ion beam inertial fusion target designs [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1976.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 14 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A class of ion beam fusion targets consisting of a spherical shell of frozen DT surrounded by a low-density, low-Z pusher and a high-density tamper was designed. These designs have a number of advantages over targets with high-density, high-Z pushers.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-78474
E 1.99: conf-761108-34
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Plasma physics meeting of the American Physical Society, San Francisco, California, United States of America (USA), 15 Nov 1976.
Bangerter, R.; Meeker, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755712