Plasma experiments on the Scylla I-C theta pinch [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 11 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Scylla I-C is a small scale (1-meter) research theta pinch developed for the experimental investigation of basic plasma physics processes and advanced concepts. The properties and stability characteristics of the Scylla I-C plasma, over a range of initial fill pressure from 100-500 mTorr D/sub 2/, are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1976., "la-6397-ms", McKenna, K.F., and Los Alamos Scientific Lab., N.Mex. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755789