Pulse loss and voltage measurements on superconducting magnets [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1976. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes an electrical method for measuring pulse losses and compensated voltage in superconducting magnets. Test results from two pulsed solenoids are recorded and analyzed digitally by computer. Dependence of loss performance on B/sub max/ and B is studied. The effects of conductor motion and presence of normal metal on the loss performance are also discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1976., "conf-760829-10", Applied superconductivity conference, Stanford, CA, USA, 17 Aug 1976., and Shen, S.S.; Yeh, H.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14755793