Evaluation of the technical and economic feasibility of mirror fusion devices. Final report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 191 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The following four task-reports are included: (1) cost analysis of potassium vapor topping cycle and conventional steam cycle, (2) heat transport and energy conversion system analysis and conceptual cost estimate, (3) plant arrangement, and reactor containment structural design and cost estimate, and (4) coil restraint structure conceptual design and cost estimate. Each of the reports is complete in itself with respect to the particular task concerned. With the exception of Task 1, which was a preliminary examination of potassium topping cycle and steam cycle costs, the cost estimates for Tasks 2, 3, and 4 were performed using the same basic costing guidelines.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1976., "ucrl-13695", Not Available., and Bechtel Corp., San Francisco, CA (USA)
- Funding Information:
- W-7405-ENG-48 and PO-1650503
View MARC record | catkey: 14755794