Measurements of charge-state fractions following gas cells in beams of light negative ions [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1981. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We have measured neutral and charged particle fractions formed by passing beams of Li/sup -/, C/sup -/, O/sup -/, and Si/sup -/ at energies up to 7 MeV through gas cells of N/sub 2/, Ar, or CO/sub 2/. We discuss the implications of these results for the design of neutralizers to yield light atom beams for tokamak heating or current drive.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1981., "bnl-30657", " conf-8110118-4", "DE82010254", 3. neutral beam workshop jointly sponsored by DOE/IAEA/ORNL, Gatlinburg, TN, USA, 19 Oct 1981., and Jones, K.W.; Johnson, B.M.; Grisham, L.R.; Kruse, T.H.; Post, D.E.; Barrette, J.; Tserruya, I.; Da-Hai, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14756378