Helium generation in fusion reactor materials. Technical progress report, April--September 1977 [electronic resource].
- Canoga Park, Calif : North American Aviation, inc. Atomics International Division, 1978. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 41 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- North American Aviation. Atomics International Division and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The near-term objectives of this program are to measure the spectrum-integrated helium generation rates and cross sections of a number of pure elements and alloys in several high-intensity neutron sources, and to develop and demonstrate neutron dosimetry procedures using some of these materials. To this end, four neutron irradiation experiments have now been run: one using accelerator-produced d-Be neutrons, two using the accelerator-produced d-T reaction, and one in the neutron field of a mixed-spectrum fission reactor. All of these irradiations have incorporated a large number of helium-generation materials.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/31/1978., "ai-doe-13219", and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14756460