Nuclear cross sections for light ions on /sup 6/Li. [100 keV to several MeV] [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1980. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We review our measurements of total and differential cross sections for protons, deuterons and /sup 3/He incident on /sup 6/Li. These are the reactions which are important for evaluating a fusion reactor based on burning /sup 6/Li. Several of these reactions had not previously been measured, and among those that had there were large discrepancies in some cases. We employed several checks in our measurements to verify that the errors (including systematic errors) were 10 to 20%.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1980., "conf-801111-47", "DE81023803", 6. conference on application of accelerators in research and industry, Denton, TX, USA, Nov 1980., and Ray, W. Jr.; Holland, R.E.; Monahan, J.E.; Davids, C.N.; Elwyn, A.J.; Meyer-Schuetzmeister, L.; Mooring, F.P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14756542