Survey of Transmission Cost Allocation Methodologies for Regional Transmission Organizations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 67 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The report presents transmission cost allocation methodologies for reliability transmission projects, generation interconnection, and economic transmission projects for all Regional Transmission Organizations.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fink, S.; Rogers, J.; Porter, K.; Mudd, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14756958