Solar Data Hub (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- As power grid integration of renewables becomes ever more important and detailed, the need for a centralized place for solar-related resource data is needed. This presentation describes such a place and website.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-5500-51372
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the UWIG Solar User Group Meeting, 14-15 April 2011, Kansas City, Missouri.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14757048