How do Wind and Solar Power Affect Grid Operations [electronic resource] : The Western Wind and Solar Integration Study; Preprint
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper reviews the scope of the Western Wind and Solar Integration Study, the development of wind and solar datasets, and the results to date on three scenarios.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
To be presented at the 8th International Workshop on Large Scale Integration of Wind Power and on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Farms, 14-15 October 2009, Bremen, Germany.
Miller, N.; Freeman, L.; Milligan, M.; Clark, K.; Jordan, G.; Lew, D.; Piwko, R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14757186