Innovative Distributed Power Grid Interconnection and Control Systems [electronic resource] : Final Report, December 11, 2000 - August 30, 2005
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The contract goal was to further advance distributed generation in the marketplace by making installations more cost-effective and compatible with existing systems. This was achieved by developing innovative grid interconnection and control systems.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/2006., "nrel/sr-560-38982", "ACL-1-30605-04", and West, R.; DePodesta, K.; Birlingmair, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14757515