Electrical utilities model for determining electrical distribution capacity [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In its simplest form, this model was to obtain meaningful data on the current state of the Site`s electrical transmission and distribution assets, and turn this vast collection of data into useful information. The resulting product is an Electrical Utilities Model for Determining Electrical Distribution Capacity which provides: current state of the electrical transmission and distribution systems; critical Hanford Site needs based on outyear planning documents; decision factor model. This model will enable Electrical Utilities management to improve forecasting requirements for service levels, budget, schedule, scope, and staffing, and recommend the best path forward to satisfy customer demands at the minimum risk and least cost to the government. A dynamic document, the model will be updated annually to reflect changes in Hanford Site activities.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fritz, R.L., Westinghouse Hanford, Richl.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14757635