General Electric Corporate Research and Development [electronic resource] : Integrating Distributed Generation with Electric Power
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Summarizes General Electric's work under contract to DOE's Distribution and Interconnection R&D, including the development of a virtual test bed and a universal interconnection system design.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14757842