National Rural Electric Cooperative Association [electronic resource] : Residential Fuel Cell Demonstration Program
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Summarizes the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association's work, under contract to DOE's Distribution and Interconnection R&D, to create a residential fuel cell demonstration program.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/fs-560-35045
- Other Subject(s):
- Demonstration Programs
- Electric Utilities
- Fuel Cells
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Distribution And Interconnection R& D
- Distributed Power
- Distributed Generation
- Distributed Energy
- Fuel Cells
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14758087