New York State Energy Research and Development Authority and Electrotek Concepts [electronic resource] : Aggregating Distributed Generation
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Summarizes work of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority and Electrotek Concepts, under contract to DOE's Distribution and Interconnection R&D, to aggregate distributed power.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/2003., "nrel/fs-560-35046", and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14758088