PURPA Resource Development in the Pacific Northwest [electronic resource] : Case Studies of Ten Electricity Generating Powerplants
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (124 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Washington State Energy Office
United States. Bonneville Power Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The case studies in this document describe the Public Utilities, Regulatory Policies Act (PURPA) development process for a variety of generating technologies. Developer interactions with regulatory agencies and power purchasers are described in some detail. Equipment, installation, and maintenance costs are identified; power marketing considerations are taken into account; and potential environmental impacts, with corresponding mitigation approaches and practices are summarized. The project development case studies were prepared by the energy agencies of the four Northwest states, under contract to the Bonneville Power Administration.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Washington State Energy Office.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14758693