Radiological risk assessment of a radioactively contaminated site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (10 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A limited-scope preliminary assessment of radiological risk has been conducted at a radioactively contaminated site under current site use conditions and based on the available preliminary radiological characterization data for the site. The assessment provides useful input to the remedial action planning for the site. 8 refs., 1 fig., 2 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1990., "conf-900210-47", "DE90010622", 16. annual waste management symposium: working towards a cleaner environment, Tucson, AZ (USA), 25 Feb - 1 Mar 1990., and Devgun, J.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14758719