The Influence of Radiation on Pit Solution Chemistry as it Pertains to the Transition from Metastable to Stable Pitting in Steels [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This presentation was given at the DOE Office of Science-Environmental Management Science Program (EMSP) High-Level Waste Workshop held on January 19-20, 2005 at the Savannah River Site.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/20/2005., Environmental Management Science Program (EMSP) High-Level Waste Workshop, Aiken, SC (US), 01/19/2005--01/20/2005., and Hanrahan, Robert; Lillard, Scott.
- Funding Information:
- EMSP 95059
View MARC record | catkey: 14759685