Concentrate Interaction Testing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Testing was performed to define technical issues that may impact long-term viability of the segregation strategy for processing and storing evaporator concentrates. The primary concern is increased potential for nuclear criticality from uranium accumulation. This statistically designed testing examines the fate of uranium when Al and Si rich concentrates are either purposefully or inadvertently combined.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/28/2002., "wsrc-tr-2002-00232/wsrc-mm-2002-00109", and Rosencrance, S.W.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/28/2002 - 06/28/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14759726