The solvated electron in supercritical water [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In order to investigate the feasibility for high-efficiency supercritical-water-cooled nuclear reactors, a study of radiation chemistry in supercritical water has been undertaken. Preliminary results in measurement of the optical absorption of the hydrated electron are reported, and compared with recent anion cluster data.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/09/2000., "anl/chm/cp-100135", 5th International Symposium on Supercritical Fluids, Atlanta, GA (US), 04/08/2000--04/12/2000., and Cline, J.; Takahashi, K.; Jonah, C. D.; Bartels, D. M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760038