Characterization of Palladium and Ruthenium after Reaction with Tetraphenylborate and Mercury [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report documents a second series of X-ray fine structure and chemical analyses to examine the form that Pd - and, to a lesser extent, ruthenium (Ru) - takes in simulated high-level slurries containing TPB salts.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/11/2001 - 09/11/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760097