Fate of Electrons with Energies Less Than 100 eV [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An introduction is given to some of the major processes which take place when low energy electrons collide with molecules. Temporary negative ion states, dissociative electron attachment, and vibrational and rotational excitation are emphasized. Resonances and some comments on H₂O are also covered. 45 refs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
6. international congress symposium on radiation research and stem cells, Tokyo (Japan), 13-19 May 1979.
Stockdale, J. A.D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760110