Strontium-90 Error Discovered in Subcontract Laboratory Spreadsheet [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- West Valley Nuclear Services Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- West Valley Demonstration Project health physicists and environment scientists discovered a series of errors in a subcontractor's spreadsheet being used to reduce data as part of their strontium-90 analytical process.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
D. D. Brown A. S. Nagel.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760166