Thermodynamic constants for actinide oxides and oxyhydroxides relevant to actinide volatility calculations for thermal oxidation processes [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this report is to provide input of thermodynamic data on actinide volatilities to EERC for use in their computer code for modeling of metal volatilities in incinerators. It is also anticipated that the data may be documented later in an EPA sponsored ``Metals Bible.`` It should be noted that only upper limits for the volatility of PuO₂(s) due to PuO₃(g) and PuO₂(OH)₂(g) and the volatility of AmO₂ in PuO₂(s) due to AmO₃(g) and AmO₂(OH)₂(g) could be set. The data on the americium vapor species are intended for calculations where AmO₂ is present as a solid solution in PuO₂(s).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/27/1993., "ucrl-id--115386", "DE94007762", and Krikorian, O.H.; Ebbinghaus, B.B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1993 - 10/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14760214